I've realised I probably haven't had the best attitude for a while now. But I'd like to change that. I never made a new years resolution because then, I thought it was a rather silly idea and that I'd probably never keep to my promises. However, change is good, and right now I do need some change in my life. So im going to promise to myself:
- That I'd have a more positive outlook on life
- Take any negatives and turn them into a positive
- Be more proactive
- Keep focused on my uni work and career
- Take all opportunities I come across
- Be more sociable
And these promises start today.
Okay maybe tomorrow. Because today I want to run a muck.
We'll see how it goes.
I like colorful things :-). I bought a whole heap of hair styling products the other day off ebay, when i was feeling crappy, not because i needed any, or that it would necessarily make me look nicer, but simply because the containers were of bright colors which made me happy. I got some free gifts with them too. A pack of gum, some sort of instant coffee, and a sock. woohoo! I'm loving life already. Thumbs up for happy me.

2 comments:
Hey, nice efforts you have there, hope everything running smooth for your resolutions.
But one thing.....how?
Sorry for misintepreting half of your empty spaces and taking you as deppressive person.........*bowing!
Err....I know that you wouldn't understand what I had written in my blog. I'm Indonesian and having lack of proper english....hehehe.....but I'll try in my next post..........
Anyway, keep up the good writing guy......like your post.....
GOGO HAIR STYLING PRODUCTS! ^^
Post a Comment