I had the worst night sleep last night. I was feeling pretty down and it was freaking cold. I really need to get a new doona, at least one that will keep in some form of heat. I was pretty much shivering the whole night.

------

I have no idea why we were there, but I had convinced TN to come out with me to the city. He was there with me, but I just had this feeling that he didn't want to be there. We were going to go on a tour of a milk factory. The Parmalat factory in Southbank to be precise. Don't ask me why we'd do that though. The factory is located pretty much on the edge of the river.

TN & I are walking along the edge of the river, when I notice a red dot on my leg. I look around and see nothing. I look down and the red dot has moved up from my leg to my chest. And that was when i noticed, on the other side of the river, a sniper, dressed in camo with his sniper rifle aimed at me.

I grabbed TN by the arm and told him to run. As we ran I lost grip of him. I turned back and he's dissappeared. I don't know what to do, so I just keep running, before jumping over a fence into a residential yard, and hiding behind some shrubs. From behind the shrub i could see a group of men, dressed in black walking along the side walk in front of the house. One of them turns to where I am and points my way, before saying something into his collar mounted microphone. Another guy pulls out a gun from his jacket and fires several shots my way. I freak out and just bolt. I jump over the back fence. Behind the houses is a concrete spillway or drain. So i jump down into that and run through the dark pipes.

I eventually emerge from a manhole onto a deserted street. Theres noone around me. All of a sudden I see bullets flying my way from all directions. I drop to the ground, and then crawl my way behind a telephone booth, before jumping into a patch of tall grass. Across the street I notice a car. I thought to myself this could be my getaway. It was a Yellow mazda SP23. I made a run for it, but when I get to the car, its no longer a SP23. Its a yellow 626. Okay i thought, this will still do. I look around again, and I see all these men in black walking out of the houses towards me. SHIT. I try to open the door. But to my surprise when i turn back, its no longer a 626. It's a go kart. Oh god i thought. Still better than nothing. As i jumped into, i realised it wasn't a go kart i was in anymore. I was sitting in a cardboard box.

I was as good as dead. I burst into tears. I jumped out of the box and just ran. Ran in no particular direction. To no particular destination. I just ran. and ran. and ran. until my legs gave out and i collapsed on the road. I looked back and all i could see was the light from a dozen or more laser pointers aimed at my head.

I woke up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Empty Spaces
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger