I haven't been feeling too well for the last day and a bit. I must've caught some sort of a bug, cos I've had a fever, vomiting, headaches, stomach pains, and aching muscles. Im feeling slightly better today but still not 100% yet.

I've been really bored as well. I'm not feeling good enough to be studying, yet I'm so over laying in bed.

This has been a pointless post, but anywho....

Election tommorrow.

2 comments:

BaS said...

Hey, what happen? Was it really a bug??
Not a psychosomatic? Hehehe....kidding eh!

Anyway.....get well soon, need to read another happy thoughts in your post....cheers

empty_spaces said...

Hey BaS

Im pretty sure it was a bug/virus or something. Still not feeling much better today. Actually had a lot of vomiting and I haven't really eaten anything for a while.

Psychosomatic? Hmm.. possibly. Maybe the headaches.

Thanks for your well wishes. If my life gets interesting, or if i get too bored, I'll write a post :-P

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Empty Spaces
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger