So i was bored at uni during my break so i downloaded a bunch of hot half naked girly pics to my phone to use as wallpapers. Although i don't really talk to TN that much anymore, from past conversations, I did figure that he had a thing for blonde girls.. well at least thats what he conveyed anyway... so i sent him a pic through multimedia message. Didn't get a response....

Later on that night, i signed into my msn and the first thing that pops up on my screen is his IM window with "WTH???" I reply with "????". "What the hell was with that picture you sent?" "Oh just a pic i thought you might like :-)"......."right..."
"I got another one that i think you might like :-P".......*sends TN a pic of a hot blonnde girl in a wet tshirt*....."no thanks".."too late already sent".............."QUIT IT!!!"

then he stops talking to me on msn..

and im like OMFG like WTF!!! What kind of guy would NOT like hot girly pics? seriously!!! If my mates sent me hot girly pics, i wouldn't tell them to stop!!

:-P all the while though, i so wanted to say "oh so girls aren't your thing eh? ;-)"

haha...

3 comments:

benmoorhouse said...

You missed such a great opportunity there!

empty_spaces said...

I know! But he was getting quite snappy so I didn't really want to. In retrospect, i think i should have, because whats the worse he could do? Ignore me? :-P cos thats what he did anyway.

But meh.. i don't care.. getting over him 1 day at a time.. I haven't spoken to him for a day :-D

empty_spaces said...

Oh btw Ben, if you get a chance, you should download the movie Cowboys & Angels (2003). Quite a good movie.

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Empty Spaces
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger