:-P so that was like the only quote I could remember from the movie.

Tonight was a blast. After helping my friend move some stuff from his old place to his new one (it was like 600m up the road) we went and saw Toy Story 3, the 9PM session. Man, that movie was awesome. I can't believe its only a PG rated kids movie!! :-P Honestly, Toy Story 3 is a really well done movie. Plenty of action, suspense, drama and comedy. It did get a bit dark at times but overall very cohesive and great story telling.

You know what was really cool though? We were the ONLY people in that movie. I couldn't believe it! :-P It's kind of been like a fantasy of mine to be in a cinema where there were no other people around. I guess that fantasy has half been fulfilled, but it would have been nice if i had someone to cuddle with. :-P i have to admit, I did kind of let my mind wander, because I know that it'd probably be rare to be in the same situation again.

Boring day turned awesome :-)

My last day tomorrow before I fly home. I was going to ask TN if he wanted to go see a movie tomorrow night. I don't know if I should though. He'll probably say he has to work on Saturday and make up some excuse as to why he can't come.

You know what? screw it. Im not going to ask him. I've thrown enough hints at him. Over the last week while we've chatted, I've already asked him a few times if he wanted to do something, and he knows that I'm flying home on Saturday. I've also mentioned a few movies but he didn't seem interested.


God... What possessed me to even think about asking him...

I wonder if he thinks I'm getting a bit desperate and a tad creepy? Or maybe im just not a good enough friend. meh.. whatever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Empty Spaces
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger