So i got off my ass and went to uni and got a new student ID card :-)I wanted to keep my old card because i wanted to keep the photo, but they wouldn't let. Even though it had expired :-(
I also had my Go card renewed too! :-) no more $7.80 tickets. ahh the joys of being a student.
I'm at uni atm. In the library using the internet because im bored, and using the internet at uni is soo much more interesting than using it at home.. not. lol. I like the iMacs though. They're cool. too bad they're running windows.
So i texted a friend to see if he wanted to hang out or something, but instead he asked me to help him move his stuff out of his old place into his new one. :-( Not that i mind helping, but he doesn't get back from work until 5.30'ish and so that'd mean after moving, it'll be too late to go see a movie or hang out or whatever, since he has to work tomorrow morning. lol now i kinda wished i hadn't texted him.
I was thinking, your a blog right? So technically your sort of like a diary. So should i start my posts from now on with Dear Diary... hmm maybe Dear Blog. That kind of sounds silly doesn't it?
Im surprised how many people are at uni even though its holidays (outside that is). The library is heaps quiet though.

0 comments:
Post a Comment