Complete and utter boredom has just set in again. I fuckin hate it. So i've checked my vitals (emails, FB etc) youtubed a bit, watched a bit of TV and now I've run out of things i want to do.

:-) oh im also home alone again sweet (not..). you'd think that since im home ALONE I'd be able to erm... keep myself busy. but yeah that gets boring too.

I also booked my flight home on Saturday :-) woot. can't wait. I want to go back, but now im sort of regretting it. There's just too much crap going on at home atm that i don't really want to get into. And i also have a great fear of "missing out" on things happening here if i fly home.

mmm White Chocolate Mocha. Best thing thats happened to me all day :-)

not sure what im going to do now. The last 3-4 days i've just been sitting on my ass doin sfa. The weather is slightly clearing up. Still a bit gray though.

Did i mention im utterly bored? I hate being inside.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Empty Spaces
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger