Not much has happened in the last few days to be honest. I've just been trying to get back into the mood to do some hardcore study as my exams are coming up fast. To make matters worse, 3 of my exams are worth 70% of my total grade, while the other 55%. Why in hell did the people administering the courses decide that it was a good idea to make the final exam worth 70%? That's just hell stupid imo, and im pretty sure a large portion of people will probably do pretty badly or even fail.
What that means for me is that im going to have keep my head in the books for the next couple of weeks if i want a decent result, let alone a pass.
I've also been pretty crooked the last few days. Im coming down with a cold/flu and its making me feel really groggy and tired and not in any state to be revising. I've been taking cold/flu tablets as well as multivitamins and trying to drink plenty of water. My first exam is on saturday so i really hope i'm feeling better by then.
I also went to uni today to try and get some more revision done, because i get too distracted at home. My god, i've never seen the library so full. Not a single desk was free. I was pretty pissed off because i swear at least 1/3 of the desks were unattended but had other peoples stuff like books, bags, pens etc all over it. Come on people, a little common courtesy please? if you're not going to be at the desk, move your stuff and get out and let someone else use the table. geeez..
our university has like 7 or 8 libraries, and it was pretty much the same situation in all of them. I was about to go back home, but in a last effort attempt, I recalled a room that i was in for the group presentation a week or two ago, that was inside the Business faculty. It was a "collaborative learning centre" for busienss and economics students, but since it was relatively new, and in an awkward location, not many people knew about it, so thats were i headed. SCORE! it was almost completely empty. So i sat in there for about 4 hours before heading home :-)
might go back tomorrow depending on how im feeling.
for now i think i'll get some sleep.

0 comments:
Post a Comment