Okay so more procrastination and this is what i've dug up... it almost brought me to tears just reading it :-( I went to a catholic highschool, and every year, we go on a 'retreat' which is sorta like a camp except we dont get to do fun stuff like normal camps. We just sit around talking about things.
The year coordinator said that we were in for a surprise this year - and that surprise was a letter from our parents. :-( except I never got one from my parents. Which is a little bit sad. So instead these were the letters i got instead.


The first letter was from 2 of my mates, the second from 2 of my female friends and the last from my year coordinator. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't get a bit emotional after reading these. All afternoon, i had been wondering where my mates had got to, and whenever I did manage to find them, they'd seem to ignore me, and then just walk away. I sort of had a fight with one of them, so i just thought that he hadn't gotten over it yet.
It was a bit like a punch in the face to learn what was really going on though - although it was a good punch in the face. I wrote a letter back to each of my friends, but I never had the guts to give it to them.
---------------
I also came across these: My pay slips (blurred for anonymity) from my time working during highschool. I worked my two senior years, 2004-2005. It turns out that I made about $10,500 in that time.
:-) and just a random donation book i made, in an attempt to raise money for me to buy a new phone.


Anyway, I've put all my old junk back now. I dont know why i was lookin around there in the first place.

0 comments:
Post a Comment