I didn't end up going to uni to study like I had planned. I just wasn't feel that great and figured that it would be best if I stayed at home. After wasting what seemed like a few hours on the internet, I tried to get back into the study routine, but if im being honest, everything i read went in and came right back out.

Ever since i've been sick, (been sick for a few days now) i haven't really been sleeping well, and im always really tired, which makes trying to learn Income Tax Law quite difficult. So I took a bit of a nap to try and rejuvenate myself.

:-)

Yup you guessed it. Another one of my silly dream. But this time, there was a slight point of difference. I was able to CONTROL some aspects of the dream, without me waking up. It also involved an ex-friend (I might have to explain this ex-friend in a later post, as its pretty much its own story as well, but he was in a way a pretty big influence on my sexuality)

So it starts off in a computer lab, with a few of my old highschool mates in class, jsut wasiting time on the computers. At the end of class, announcements are usually made over the speaker system in the buildings, and the names of my friends and myself were called out, and that we had to see the PE teacher after lunch - although not explicitly mentioned, i had a gut feeling it was for detention.

We went about our regular routines during lunch, but somehow we had all completely forgotten and neglected our detention duties. It wasn't until we saw the PE come up to our room that we realised what we had let slip from our memories. He was not happy at all and you could tell from his stance, his facial expressions and the way he walked that we were all gonna get it. My mates all got up in a rush and walked towards him and tried to give him their lame sorry excuses for not showing up.

But for some reason i ran the opposite way and down the stairs, and hid in the toilet block for a while. I was afraid of the wrath that he'd bring down upon us, I was afraid at being yelled at. I've always been a bit of a good guy - always doing as told, never breaking the rules, and generally not much of a deviant, so to get into trouble made me feel really terrible and depressed. So i guess this was probably why it manifested in my dream, i ran from it.

After the realisation that I was only going to get into more trouble for not showing up, I decided that I'll go and apologise to the teacher and take whatever consequences were deemed as fit. I walked down to the multipurpose sports center and sure enough standing at the entrance was the PE teacher. He was a rugged, tall guy, about mid 40's. He seemed to tower over me (especially in dreams right? you know, where when your in trouble, and your gonna cop it, you seem to shrink in comparison to the other person?). "I want to see you in my office!" he scolds.

We walk over to his office and he opens the door for me to enter, and tells me to sit. I walk in, but i don't sit down. He closes the door behind me and before he could say anything i walk over to him and look him in the eyes. (This is the bit that i gain control of my actions).

I tell him that im sorry for not showing up, and whether i could make it up to him in ANY way. Before he says anything, i look in the eyes, look down to his crotch region, and then back at him, smile and give him a wink. And before he has time to reply, i reach out and grab his belt buckle and I begin undoing it.

He mutters what i could just make out as "..this could work".

So there I was, in the PE teachers office, in private, about to get frisky with him. GREAT! Even better when i was in FULL control. I undo his belt, unzip his fly and pull out his semi-hard erection, and i take it into my mouth. It gets a bit more explicit, as he turns me around yanks my shorts down and presses up against my ass. Before i know it, he's fucking me up against his door, and im moaning both in pain and pleasure.

Although it sounds insanely immoral, a teacher fucking his student, a person of age having sex with a minor, I didn't care because it just felt so good. Although it seems a little to masochistic, I felt secure knowing that he had complete control over me, and that he could do whatever he wanted with me.

And then a familiar tune started playing on the speaker system - a distinct bell chime and water drops. A few moments i woke to the sound of my alarm that I had set a while ago to wake me up from my nap.

When i woke up from that dream, it wasn't overcome so much with the emotions and feelings of having sex with my PE Teacher, but it was an intense feeling of regret concerning my ex-friend, lets call him BC. It was an overwhelming feeling that there was something left unsaid between us. Which was probably true, as our friendship ended quite abruptly and neither of us really got to explain ourselves to each other.

But thats a long story so I'll probably tell that story in a later post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Empty Spaces
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger