I got my tests results back and they were all................


NEGATIVE!!! :-)

A clean bill of health from every test that was done.

Sigh of relief.

I've got an appointment with my GP and counsellor next week as well. I have to figure out what im going to say and what i need to sort out first.

-----------

One thing bringing me right down is my parents. I love talking to them, because i miss them, but whenever we talk, it brings my mood and self-esteem and confidence right down. I hate being made the posterboy that everyone looks up to. I hate having to live up to this image. Im not perfect. And when they make me out to be the perfect child it kills me bit by bit, knowing that when the truth comes out, I'll be the biggest dissapointment of them all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent on the test results! I'm sure that is a HUGE relief!!!

Good on the appointments with the GP and counselor. As to what to sort out first, maybe make a list, give it to the counselor, then work through it.

All parents think all of their children are perfect, what's why they are parents. You'll not be "the biggest disappointment", when whatever truth comes out. Parents are amazingly supportive of their kids, no matter what happens. Please stop thinking the worst. And put this on your list for the counselor.

You're making progress, dude, and that's awesome. We've all said it before, but it's worth remembering: healing does not come over night, but in small, measurable steps. You're on the way! Keep up the good work.

Peace <3
Jay

Kemptoo said...

Very good news Mr. Spaces :)

Write down all that you want to say next week, then you can move it around & decide what will be first on the list.

Parents all stick their kids up on a pedestal, that's normal. Everyone makes mistakes & if you did tell them everything, they most probably will get cross & yell because they did not expect it. But you are & have done something about it now, although a little late. Parents carry on with their kids & the kids think they are nagging, but it boils down to the parents care for their kids & wish only the best for them.

Be careful with this image. Is this image that you talk about, what you think, they think of you? At the end of the day all they want is you to be happy regardless of some image.

Don't live up to any image, be just yourself & the people around you will get a image of you & not something you're not.

Keep it up... & I don't mean um.. that thing :)

Have a great weekend.
Jason

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Empty Spaces
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger