So ever since i started this blog, i've been keep record of all my dreams. Partly because they were all so vivid and detailed, and partly because I wanted to write them down somewhere so one day i'd be able to read back through them and decipher them and to find out how i was really feeling back then.

Since the confession, i've kind of noticed but my dreams have sort of started fading away. They're no longer one big interconnected dream, but now its just random bits and pieces. Bits and pieces that i can no longer recall with any sort of clarity.

I dont know if thats a sign of a good thing or not, but i hope it is.

Last night i had a series of odd dreams. I was on the edge of a cliff, and down below me the water was lit up in bright lights, and I could see all the marine creatures swimming below. But what scared me was the number of sharks circling below.

I was then on a boat, making my way down a river, when the boat engine fails, and it starts to capsize.

In the last few blank pages of a book, i had written out my confession. As i was laying in bed, I heard someone (not sure who it was, but it was someone close to me) call out to me and ask me what the book was and why there was writing in the back of it. I tried to get up. I tried to call out and tell him not to open it. But i was overcome but a great sense of tiredness and could barely open my eyes or get out of bed.

There was another scene where i was sitting in a room, looking out the window, when all of a sudden a car pulls up in the drive way. A guy in his mid-40's hopped out and walked towards the door. I KNEW exactly who he was. He handed over to me a necklace. And just as he did, my sister came out and asked me who it was. I lied to her and said it was a work colleauge. Here is the scary thing - I had indeed lost a necklace, and I couldn't for the life of me remember where i left it. It then struck me that the last time i took that necklace off was at the guys place. I left it on his bedside drawer and forgot about it.

I was in a white old dusty room, sitting beside a fireplace. It was cold and i was shivering, but the fireplace was boarded up for some reason. So i just sat there, and looked on.

------

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've read about your dreams, and for the most part, they scared the heck out of me. I hope that as much by writing out all that happened, and getting it "out there", as well as the trip to the clinic, your head will calm down, and perhaps not create that type of dream any more. I know I see signs of healing in you, and that is fantastic. I think you are on the way to finding happiness...it will still take time, but thankfully you're on the right road.

Peace <3
Jay

Kemptoo said...

I do agree with Jay. Luckily I don't read them at night otherwise I would have nightmares myself afterwards. You have a brilliant imagination, story writing would be something to go into. You could write a book based on each dream. Maybe another Stephen King in the making here :)

But it sounds like the mind is beginning to settle & the subconscious is working out the problems bothering it because you have started to do something. I think it is a good sign.

Stay well
Jason

Biki Honko said...

i think its a great sign! And all of these dreams are much less scary, violent free! smiles and hugs!

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Empty Spaces
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger