Is it possible for dreams to continue? Well apparently.

I wanted to talk to Hayden. I wanted to explain why I did what i did. Why i kissed him. I'd try to talk to him, but he'd keep trying to change the subject or walk away. I kept holding him back, until he agreed to go for a walk with me so I could explain things to him.

I lead him to a quiet street where there wasn't many people around so i could talk to him. I tried to explain how i felt about him, and that i've always felt that way about him. He was a little shocked to learn that I've liked him ever since i first met him. And then i explained why i kissed him. I kept explaining it over and over again. It was strange, and i dont know why, but after a while, it ended up with Hayden explaining and justifying why HE kissed me. Why HE felt the way he did about me. I dont understand.

And then as we were walking, the streets started to flood. The water levels rose so rapidly, as i got stranded on one side of the street, while Hayden was on the other side. He waved at me, and walked away. I called out asking him to help me. Asking him to wait for me. But he never replied. He dissappeared. The flood waters kept rising.

I awoke in a hospital room. My bed levitating on the ground. My entire body paralysed, not being able to move a limb. I tried to call out to someone, but I had no voice. All i could do was move my eyes. I couldn't close them. The bed kept levitating but then it started to rotate around its axis like a wheel. There was a mirror on the side of the wall. The hospital room was empty. but in the reflection of the mirror, there were doctors and nurses trying to treat a dying patient. I couldn't move. i couldn't speak. The bed kept roatating. Until i fell out. I got up and looked in the mirror again. There was nothing but my own reflection.

1 comments:

Biki Honko said...

What I see in your dreams is that you are becoming invisible in your own life. You need need need to find one corner where you feel comfortable making a stand as this one thing you will show to others. This one thing? I dont really care what it is you pick, but you HAVE to stop hiding in the shadows, and allow people to see you, the actual real you, not the false mask you.

Yes, I know its scary as rabid dogs to let people see you. Believe me, my whole life ive hidden the true me, from almost everyone. One reason why I want to come out to the boys, im sick and tired of hiding me.

Try it, just with something smallish, and non threatening, but do it! share the true you with people, ok?

hugs and smiles!

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Empty Spaces
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger