How to Arrange Everything inside a Big Closet?
8 years ago
A journey within. Wandering with no particular objectives.
This emotional pain is hurting me so much to the point that its now physical pain. And I don't know what to do about it. I feel so alone. I want to reach out so badly to someone, but Im so afraid about what they might think of me. I'm so afraid about how much of a burden I'll be on them.. So i trek it out alone. I just want to be loved. I just want to be held tight, and told that it's going to be alright. A little bit of reassurance. I want out.
2 comments:
please, please go and talk to someone! they have heard everything under the sun before. they wont think less of you, they wont judge you, they will help you. as for wanting someone to hold you? i wish i could conjure up someone for you to hold tight to until the seas calm and you feel better
How are you doing? Hanging in there? Take care of yourself, I care about you.
Post a Comment