Its been a while.

So i've been taking Avanza (Mirtzapine) which is an antidepressant drug. It guess it seems to work in the sense that it makes me completely and utterly chilled out. Like seriously i've got nothing going on in my head at all. And i sit there like a vegetable. It makes me super tired though.

I've been pretty busy lately with work. It feels like all i do now is work and sleep.

I've been to my counsellor a few times but im not realy sure how things are going. I dont feel like im making much progress. My doctor suggested seeing another counsellor. I'll have to look into that. Also got vaccinated for Hep A and for influenza.

I've got an exam coming up soon, which i'll need to really study hard for. And his birthday dinner. Im really looking forward to it.

1 comments:

Kemptoo said...

Good to see you still here :)

Stay well
Jason

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Empty Spaces
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger