Why! Why do I end up feeling this way all the time. I hate it.

My days aren't usually too bad, as long as I'm doing something, or with someone else or swamped with uni work. I don't have time to dwell on the emptiness i feel inside.

But night falls. It's like a shadow has fallen over me. Covered by a veil of darkness and emptiness.

So many nights I've gone to bed wanting to just cry my eyes out. Feeling an emptiness deep inside, like a void deep within me that I desperately need to fill.

I stare up at the ceiling wishing I could just plug that gap in my life. Find the missing puzzle piece. Hoping that everything will be alright.

Sometimes I wish I'd fall asleep and never wake up again.

1 comments:

BaS said...

Dont! Dont be so desperate! Avoid to say you never want to wake up from your sleep! GOD is listening guy! What kind of help I can provide? Tell me if you need help....

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Empty Spaces
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger