It's only just hit me, but I'm now in week 6 of my last semester at uni. And in the next few weeks, im going to have a ton of assessments piled on top of me.
3 exams, a presentation, a report, and 4 online quizzes. Plus all the regular tutorial work.
And to be honest, I haven't started any of it.
At at the start of semester, you always think - "I'm behind by a little bit, but thats okay, because its only the first/second week of semester. I'll catch up." but then the weeks go by and the uni work starts piling. and then comes the realisation that something eventually needs to be done.
Right now im at that point in the semester where I've got most of my assessments due, and I really have no more time to put it off.
I've decided that I'm going to be staying at uni everyday until the library closes (8pm) so that i can actually get some work done. At home, i never seem to get anything done. I'm easily distracted. I procrastinate far too much. I even procrastinate my procrastination.
Today was kind of awkward. I had class at 8am this morning, and i had set my alarm for 6. but for some stupid reason, my alarm volume had reset itself to the lowest setting, and I kind of slept through it. So i missed my class. Then I rocked up at uni 2 hours too early, because I thought it was Thursday and was going off my Thursday timetable. so now im sitting in the library procrastinating. Might have to do some work soon.
Oh and my laptop is still making horrible sounds. It sounds like an electrical problem in the circuitry somewhere. Its a high pitched squeelling/hissing type of noise. I really need to get it fixed up, but atm, i really can't afford to have it sent out to get fixed.
I'm sitting in the noisiest part of the library so that the noise wont be so obvious, but i can still hear it and its slightly driving me insane.
---
TN is talking to me again. He was being an asshole a few days ago and I probably pissed him off too. But he seems fine again. Im not really gonna take too much notice of him.
---
Oh thanks for the mention BaS. I admire your efforts to post in english :-) Keep it up.

2 comments:
Hahahahaha.....sorry for laughing...coz you were being so.......human!
Procrastinate the procrastination.......hihi...been that, done that!
Good luck for the exam!
Anyway, what is atm? Not really get you point.....
atm = at the moment
Post a Comment