I've got this mashup stuck in my head. I love the arrangement and apart from Sam's odd facial expressions its really rather good! Him and his friend Kurt have some great videos on their channel.
I'm pretty messed up. This is just a way for me to let out my thoughts and frustrations, a medium for recording my ever changing feelings during the course of life, a chance for self-reflection.
Im pretty insecure about a lot of things. I hope that through this exercise I'm able to alleviate these insecurities. I don't think anyone will ever stumble across this blog so I feel quite relieved. This is my safe haven. A zone where I can be me without anyone judging me and for me to just unwind and let everything out.
I guess the ultimate purpose of this blog is for me to be able to vent my feelings that I would have otherwise just kept bottled up.
3 comments:
hey......how are you now?
Hope everything always running smooth for you......
Really want to talk to you....
hi BaS
Yeah im doing alright.
Do you have msn?
msn? just signing up.....basuki_rchd@live.co.uk
can't wait to chat with you....
Post a Comment