Im beginning to wish i could just turn back time and wish nothing had ever happen.

I find myself thinking more and more of death and how good it would be if i just dissappeared.

Have you ever had that feeling of just wanting someone to know who you are and.wanting to know who.that person is?

I cant fill.that void.

Theres a clear.separation between my heart and my head.

2 comments:

Max said...

You can really only think of living with your decisions, not wishing they hadn't happened or take them back. Whats past is past, no wthe question becomes, "How do I make my Future better?". Keep your chin up slugger


P.S> Totally dig the profile pic. I watch that to this day and i'm 20. totoro for the win

Anonymous said...

Did you go back to your new therapist? Are you taking your meds again?

Hope so.

Peace <3
Jay

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Empty Spaces
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger