0 Emo

Earlier tonight i was just freakin emo and depressed. I mean it wasn't even over anything worth being emo over, but i just was. Fuck. Im so fuckin selfish n needy, always thinking of myself and i just take and take and never seem to be able to give back. I just hate myself sometimes soo much.

I may have outed myself to a friend as well. I was talking to him and telling him how i felt crap, and he asked me if i would explain it a bit more for him. So i did, except i witheld a fair bit of information. He then said to me that i was acting strange and evasive, and that he could read between the lines, and that he wasn't going to speculate. He said that he knew i was deliberately witholding information from him, despite my poor excuses, and that if I had wanted to tell him i would have. We left the conversation at that and changed the topic.

:-( I need to take my medication. I've been bad. But i jsut hate it. It just doesn't seem right that i have to take medication to stay happy or at least emotionally and mentally level.

urgh. i need to sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Empty Spaces
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger