I even talk to you anymore.. I fucking hate you. You're such an asshole. You make me so freakin mad. Freakin hell, I dont even know why i put the effot into trying to talk to you.
I fucking hate being alone...
>.< I'd rather be freakin working. that way at least i wont have to sit here by myself. yeah, im getting back into the habit, mindless labour. Work. Pills. Sleep.
So i have several stars in front of me. But they dont glow. Whats the go with that. they're supposed to glow...so glow already.
I dont feel like waking up tomorrow. it'll only be a shitty day anyway. i'll wake up. i wont eat anything. i'll sit here. hoping. waiting. wishing. then just before i pass out i'll find somethign to satisfy this passing hunger. pills. sleep. repeat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hey! don't let him affect your mood okay? and don't beat yourself up, like you said to me to let go. HUGS!
Don't let him get to you like that, he isn't worth it. And stop taking those damned pills! You have a good life ahead of you, get out there and live it. Don't let one pain in the ass ruin your life.
Find your sword and slay that dragon.
Whoa, dude! Please, take a step back...please. It appears that the efforts are not being returned. So find some new friends! And the pills can't be a help (though I'm one to talk: whiskey is my friend), but in any case, we're here, talk to us...
Peace <3
Jay
Post a Comment