Im in a plane, passing over the city. I stare out the window like i always do trying to spot landmarks and watch the cars drive through the city. I look out one last time, because i know it'll be my last. I'm looking forward to the landing.

I'm looking forward to it all coming to an end. We're spiraling down towards the earth. The run way isn't anywhere in sight. But its okay. Because its going to come to an end. I look out the window once more, and we're almost there. it becomes a blur as we reach terminal velocity. I can see the ground coming up ahead.

I'm really scared now. I had accepted the eventualities of the situation. But now im not so sure about it. My heart is pounding in my chest. I really don't want to be here. Get me out. PLEASE! I dont' want to be here. Somebody help me!!. FFS. Im telling you. I DONT WANT TO BE HERE.

Oh god. no. please. make it quick.

Time freezes. everything around me is white. but the end never comes. it just doesn't. and im still here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Empty Spaces
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger