I feel so fucking burdened. Like the weight of the world is on my shoulders. I feel like a last resort for every fucking thing. I fucking hate being the backbone and having to hold everything together. Why does everyone else have a backup? Why am i their backup? Why do I have to be one they fall to when things go wrong? What about me? Who do I fall to? Where do i go in times where i feel i can't go on anymore?
I dont want to answer my phone or emails anymore. Beause i know that these communications are defnitely not to ask me how im doing or anything like that. They're demands - help me do this, help me do that etc etc....
Fark life is so difficult. sometimes i dont think its worth it, since im not really living my own life. I'm living other peoples lives for them.

2 comments:
I've felt the same way. But turn it around. You must be the strong one, the smart one, the one that can get things done. But you do feel alone, and yeah, you hate to answer the phone.
It is worth it. Be happy people call you at all.
By the way, how are you for real? And I'm not making fun of your feelings...too many have made fun of mine, or just not believed me. The blogworld has become a really special place for me, because of the people. There are no demands, just support, and compassion, and care.
I hope this gives you release it has given me, and that you find the relief that I have found in the friendships built over our words.
Peace <3
Jay
I don't think you are living other peoples lives for them. I think you are just holding them up until they can stand alone. But holding others up, and never getting any support is wearing. I've noticed that many of these people who require help standing up, don't seem to care who is holding them up, any one will do. At first that idea is rather off putting, and then the truth hits ya between the eyes, they are users, plain and simple..
So, give them Only what you want to give them, and let the rest go. As for not answering your phone and mails? I think we all tend to go through this from time to time, but you really do need to struggle against this instinct.
Post a Comment