It's almost 3AM in the morning, and for some godforsaken reason I just can't get to sleep. I'm the most vulnerable when I'm by myself. My mind gets consumed by the thoughts that linger in depths of the shadows. I feel hopelessness and despair. I try to think of every reason as to why I should hold on. Why I should continue. There simply is no light at the end of the tunnel. I see nothing but uncertainty. I'm holding on, for the hope of perhaps one day being able to see some semblance of truth. I'm holding on, so that maybe one day I will understand. That maybe one day I will learn of the reasons of why I held on.

1 comments:

Biki Honko said...

There will be better days ahead, I'm sure of it. You just have to wait around long enough to see them. In the mean time take pleasure in the very small things in life. A pretty sunrise, a bite of perfectly steamed rice, the fantastic smell of the air after a rainstorm, etc. At times its the little things that keep us grounded and around.

Hugs dear friend.

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Empty Spaces
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger