I really wish my reflection would be able to talk back to me. Give me some advice and guidance through life. Tell me the things I need to hear, and occasionally the things I want to hear. Someone I can talk to and tell them all the things that are on my mind, the things that are worrying me, and those things that are weighing heavy on my chest. There are a few people I talk to, but every time I do, I feel terrible. I feel that I'm dumping my emotional issues onto them and becoming a burden. I just don't want to say anything anymore, or talk to anyone. To have some much bottled inside and not being able to let it out hurts. ---- Maybe my purpose in life was never to be happy. It seems like nothing ever goes right for me. I just don't know how to deal with any of this anymore. I want to run. I want to be gone. I want it all to end.

3 comments:
so thats why you stopped talking to me? i thought i had done something to upset you! your not dumping on others when you talk thru stuff with them. you are not a burden, ok?
you are a good person, and its not possible that certain people where made to live life and not be happy, yeah?
hit me up on ping, ok?
Don't rely on yourself so much. Even if it takes years and years, find friends and go to those friends.
Don't wallow; it's unbecoming. I'll link you to a part of Naruto that always helps me.
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v03/c022/4.html (Read right to left; the part I'm talking about should be about 6 pages long)
Don't you get sick and tired of crying all the time?
Get out and change things. Change yourself. Become strong; don't let anyone dictate the course of your life. You are human; that means you have endless potential. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, including yourself. And don't ever think it's too late to work with that potential.
And I understand the idea of feeling sorry for yourself and "dumping" on others. That's what my entire blog is. It's necessary; so don't feel bad about it. But at the same time, don't let it take over your life.
Live long and prosper. If nothing I said made a difference, go look up the Dalai Lama and revel in his magnificence.
@Biki no im not mad at you at all, so i hope you dont think i am! If i was, i'd definitely let you know. I've just had so much going on atm. When i get a chance i'll ping u.
@Maddy, Thanks for your comment :-) Well its not really so much that i dont want to go out and change things, its more so that just when i think i have a chance to be able to go and make some change in my life, something out of my control comes along and ties me down.
I think this blog misrepresents me quite a bit, because in real life, I wouldnt think you'd pick me out to be the person that i portray myself as in this blog. Truth is, whatever is posted on my blog is usually the deepest emotions and secrets and what is essentially eating away at my core, stuff that i wouldnt tell anyone anyway.
Post a Comment