I don't want to feel this way, but I do. I don't know why I feel this way, but I just do. An intense sense of jealousy and frustration. I'm annoyed. I want him so bad, but I can't have him. If he knew the extent of how I feel towards him. I want him, physically, mentally, emotionally, sexually. But I can't have him. He's my unobtanium. And yet there is someone else who wants me probably just as bad as I want the aforementioned. And it pains me to great lengths just knowing that I don't reciprocate the feelings that are had for me. I want my unobtanium. ----- Is it slightly perverse that I spend too much time and mental capacity thinking about sex and self-gratification? Perhaps it's a coping mechanism, used to escape all the shit and uncertainty that surrounds me at the moment. Is it slightly selfish that I can't help but think of myself and feel sorry for myself when there are other people more in need and in a worser situation than myself? Sometimes I stop caring. Sometimes I just want it all to end. Sometimes I wish certain individuals knew how i felt towards them and maybe just maybe they'd reciprocate. I'm being selfish again. I just want to have my cake and eat it too. I want to indulge. ----- So fucking jealous...

0 comments:
Post a Comment