I take a step back and observe the progress that occurs around me. I reflect upon myself. I feel like I'm stagnating, while everyone else and everything else flourishes. Don't get me wrong, everyone faces obstacles and no road is ever smooth. But I feel like I don't have the drive in me to go the extra mile. I don't have it in me to WANT to go that extra mile. Its almost as if I've accepted that I'll never be able to go where I've wanted to go, so I stop trying. Its like I'm AFRAID to go there. I'm AFRAID of what I want. ---- I have no FIGHT in me. I have no DRIVE.

1 comments:

Biki Honko said...

Its rough when we are afraid of what we most cherish and desire. We see it, we want it so badly we can nearly taste it, but it resides just out of our reach, touch. and the wanting of this is frightening as well. what IF we did get what we wished for? welcome to my life, a life in the middle between cant go forward and backward no longer fits enough to live there....

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Empty Spaces
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger