So... I kinda lost it tonight. It started off with petty little argument with my sister. and then it escalated from there. I called home, but only to get dad, so i thought i would talk to him about it. but he just said some nasty things that really hurt.
Then my sister walked into my room demanding that I tell her what i was talking about and to whom. I told her to go away and leave me alone. But i broke down so bad. I just started bawling my eyes out and couldnt stop. she kept asking me what the person on the phone had said to me to make me this way. I told her to go away.
Then mum rang. And i had to answer. And i just cried and bawled my eyes out to her. I could barely talk. All i could hear was mum telling me that it was ok and that i need to stop crying.
It was that bad, i was hyperventilating, my limbs were going numb and i almost blacked out. It took mum 2 hours to calm me down.
Why is it that mums always have such a great ability make sense of everything and to make things alright again? I'm seeing clear once again.
After that, i went out with Hayden because i needed to get away for a bit. I really like him.
And now my chest, and insides and everything hurts from crying so much...

1 comments:
No one can hurt us like family is able to do. They know all of our hot buttons, and don't seem to hesitate using them. Families can be our greatest protector and the source of so much pain.
I'm glad though that you and your mum have such a great relationship. You need someone to staunch your wounds. As for your sister? We've talked about her before, just try to ignore her as much as possible.
Post a Comment