So after an agonizing wait of almost a year, i've managed to find myself a part time job. Should i be embarrassed that I was jumping around in joy when i found out i've now got a position at a supermarket? lolz.
I guess now thats one less thing i have to worry about and get depressed over. I hate that word. Depressed, depressing, depression.. Maybe i should call it Super massive big hunk of yellowy happiness. So whenever i feel sad or down or watever, I'll picture this instead...
----
A few notes i jotted down in my notebook:
1) When you're feeling lonely, go out there and give of yourself during this lonely time. Giving yourself will let you contribute to a greater cause and will allow you to know more about yourself!
2) Be at peace with your loneliness. Take the time to reflect on your positives. If there aren't any, create some.
3) Society is a good scapegoat, but all these issues are yours to deal with - you decide how the world is, and then react against it, without questioning whether you were right in the first place. A lot of issues you think up could all be non-issues.
-------
Today is like the most beautiful day EVER. Not a cloud in the sky and even better, its HEAPS windy. I like windy days, because it makes me feel like i'm flying through the sky. Free.
Its a pity that i'll be stuck in doors doing uni work. by myself. urgh..

1 comments:
Jobs are good! Well........at least the money is fun!
Post a Comment