It hurts so bad when you take a step back and look at your life and realise that its going absolutely nowhere and no matter how much effort you put in it feels like you're just flailing in the water not getting anywhere. Sometimes it feels like life isnt worth it.
2 comments:
ping chat me, ok?
you will be ok, just hold on, take a breath, and then go to the doc for some anti-anxiety meds. they do work wonders.
I should not be giving you advice because I don't care about much of anything these days. When I look at my life, I'm honestly just waiting. However, as we wait, we also grow, unless of course, we are on our way to death.
So. What are you waiting for? And even more important, is there something you are excessively afraid of? Face that, and go toward its opposite with unwavering DETERMINATION.
Post a Comment