A few days ago, I was almost involved in a fatal car accident. Fault lays on the other party. I cant help but wonder what things would be like if I hadn't have been so lucky. When i think about the incident, a part of me keeps wishing that the outcome was different. Imagine, i'd be gone instantly. Escape from this world. It makes me feel happy.

1 comments:

Biki Honko said...

STOP THAT SORT OF THINKING RIGHT THIS SECOND!

If your still feeling like shite it rather points up that your current method of living/thinking is not working well for you. So, time for some change. Take it from someone who has walked thru the dark shadows, and has come out into the light. It can be done, but you have to be willing to do some changes to allow yourself to want to live. The answer is there, you know it is, the deal is you just have to be brave enough to live it.

hugs and more hugs
biki

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Empty Spaces
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger