I keep having these strange dreams. I keep getting killed. There is always someone after me.

I have these dreams where doors fall off their hinges and no matter how hard i try, i can never fix them. Doors that don't open. Doors that dissappear. Doors that don't close when i want them too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have some strange dreams, too. I remember them when I wake up during them. I pick up where they left off when I awaken. Then I can't remember the dream when it's morning. They involve so many strange things...

How's the counseling going?

Peace <3
Jay

BaS said...

hey......how are you doing??

Left your blog around two months and you still suffering the same old problem...
Ever try xanax?

Kemptoo said...

Xanax is quiet a strong drug with side affects. Be careful, not something to just try. If recommended by a doctor or counselor, then ok.

Please try & sort out things without resorting to drugs, make it the absolute last resort.

Stay well
Jason

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Empty Spaces
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger